VESA Mount Adapter for HP 22er, 22es, 22f, 23er, 23es, 23f, 24ea, 24ec, 24er, 24es, 24f, 24fw, 25er, 25es, 25f, 27er, 27ea and more monitors (Black) - Two Pack
Read the model number carefully! Does not fit other models.
This bracket enables you to mount select HP monitors to a desk mount, articulating arm, or any other VESA mounting system
**Note: Fits ONLY the following HP Monitors: 22er, 22es, 22f, 23er, 23es, 23f, 24ea, 24ec, 24er, 24es, 24f, 24fw, 25er, 25es, 25f, 27er, 27ea, 27es, 27f, 27fw, and 27ec.
- A VESA mount can be used to save desk space or provide additional viewing flexibility by mounting the monitor on a stand, movable arm, multiple-monitor mount, or a wall mount.
- VERY IMPORTANT COMPATIBILITY NOTE: This VESA adapter does not fit the HP M-series monitors with very similar model numbers. If you monitor model is listed above with "M" in front, it will NOT fit this VESA adapter. For example, this VESA adapter fits HP 22f but NOT M22f. For M-Series monitors, see VESA adapter 101-1064.
- Fits Standard VESA Hole Patterns: 75 mm x 75 mm, 100 mm x 100 mm
- White version also available.
- Mounting Bracket
- VESA Mounting Screws
- Installation Screws
- Stabilizer Assembly
Tools Needed for Installation
- Phillips head screwdriver
- A friend to help you hold the monitor (recommended)
Better than the two I have tried so far. This is so much more solidly attached to the goofy HP ES mounting tongue. And it’s metal! The failures I’ve encountered were both plastic construction and used the same snap-lock plastic piece on the monitor.The HumanCentric system removes the plastic sleeve on the tongue and uses two machine bolts with nuts to tie the monitor to the adapter. No heavy monitors breaking cheap plastic adapters anymore!
Sure its my fault for being stupid, I ordered a desk mount for my 2 monitors some months ago, I never got around to installing it and so I never looked at the back of my monitors, had I done so, I would have noticed there is no way to mount them, which it was way to late to return the mount, sooooo I was forced to order these things. Anyways they work great so far, but why are they so expensive? I feel like its just someone taking advantage of people like me that noticed way to late they messed up.
Very easy to put together and install.
Lo esperado de acuerdo a la descripcion del producto.
I got these to add to my standing desk stand. I wanted to elevate my 2 HP 27 inch monitors that didn’t have a proper VESA hookup. These were easy to install and fit perfect with the standing mount. A must have for any non-vesa monitors.
Elevate your Workspace Experience
Discover the rest of the Workspace Collection.