VESA Mount Adapter for Samsung Curved Monitors U32R590, U32R590C, U32R592, and U32R591
- Mount your non VESA Samsung curved monitor on a standard VESA mount with HumanCentric VESA adapters. The mount adapter makes your monitor attachable to standard monitor mounting sizes of 75x75 mm and 100x100 mm found on most workstation VESA mounts.
- This VESA mount adapter is designed for these specific Samsung monitor model numbers: U32R590, U32R590C, U32R592, and U32R591. It is only compatible with these models and will not fit other Samsung monitors. Always double check your monitor model number before ordering. If you aren’t sure if this is the correct Samsung curved monitor mount, please ask!
- Quick and easy installation with hardware included: You’ll be able to install this VESA adapter for your compatible Samsung monitor in only a few minutes with nothing more than a screwdriver.
- HumanCentric designs with you in mind: we are the world’s largest brand and manufacturer of VESA mount adapters. They are designed by our engineering team in Chicago to solve this unique problem. They're made with steel and built to be safe, durable, and easy to use.
- Satisfaction guaranteed: Our VESA adapters are guaranteed to fit the compatible monitors listed here. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back. We are a small company but very responsive to customers.
When I decided to upgrade to a larger, curved monitor I was afraid I’d have to give up my after market monitor ‘fully adjustable’ stand, which has a VESA mount - most curved monitors do not provide a VESA mount built in. This adapter is excellent - easy to install & steady as a rock with my ‘old’ monitor stand. Highly recommended! Just be sure to order the correct adapter for your monitor since these are custom fit to specific models.
I just wish I did not need these but the monitors I purchased were not VESA compatible.
Adds VESA capability to your Samsung monitor.Sturdy and easy to install.
The mount works well, but terrible welding on the joint. Luckily it's not in a visible area.
Did exactly what it says, all HW included.I will say I used this for an over/under mount and it does move your monitor ~2 inches closer so it isn't flush with the other one. Not a huge deal but be aware.
Elevate your Workspace Experience
Discover the rest of the Workspace Collection.