HumanCentric Desktop Speaker Stands Wedge Pair, Medium
- Made of premium silicone
- Medium size
- Angle your speakers for a better audio experience
- Dimensions: wedge platform measures 4.92” x 6.56”. Base measures 4.92” x 7.87” x 2.23”
- Immerse yourself in sound with a desktop speaker stand pair: The silicone speaker stands angle your computer speakers with an upward tilt of 15 degrees for the optimal listening experience. A tilted speaker wedge stand improves the audio quality by directing the sound towards your ears. With angled speakers you’ll be able to better hear higher frequencies which are very directional.
- High quality material, minimalist design: each desktop speaker stand is made of premium silicone. The black color and low profile design fits any desk or tabletop where you already have your speakers.
- Designed to greatly reduce speaker vibration: get the sound clarity you need with angled speaker stands on your desk. These desktop speaker stands provide an extremely stable base to avoid speaker movement or shifting after placement. Your computer speakers mount in seconds by simply placing them on top of each wedge.
- Enjoy high-fidelity audio with a speaker angle wedge: Compatible with AudioEngine speakers A5+, HD4, HD6, P4, HDP6, and other comparably sized desktop speakers.
- Dimensions and sizing: The speaker riser platform of the wedge measures 4.92” x 6.56”. The base measures 4.92” x 7.87” x 2.23”. It fits computer, bookshelf, desktop, monitor, speakers for PC gaming, and studio speakers of this size and larger. Includes two speaker stands.
For my speaker monitor application, was hoping fora steeper angle. But, it works!
Great for directing sound from small to medium bookshelf speakers. I love them!
Not bad for the money....thought my Vanatoo's might be too heavy...but very pleased
These are really good speaker stands for your desk. I bought them for a pair of 5" active studio monitors, and the fit was perfect. Quality was good and they were really stable. Overall, great solution if this is what you need.However, for me I felt the angle was just a little too extreme; they were sitting facing too high in the air. Probably perfect acoustically but it didn't work for me. I ended up returning these and using some foam speaker pads that were still angled, but less so.
Elevate your Workspace Experience
Discover the rest of the Workspace Collection.